Everything you need to know!
See below for Online Event Guidelines, Prices, Refund Policy, and more!
Event Time(s): Event times will be between 10 am on May 30 and 9 pm on June 12th, with two to four class offerings a day.
Enjoy two weeks of events to help you feel connected to yourself and others! The long time period will allow you to integrate the festival into your life without taking up too much time at once.
At least 2 events will be offered every day, and on weekends and some other days there will be 3 or 4 events. Enjoy morning yoga and dance, and later in the day tune in to educational, fun and inspiring concerts and classes!
Many events will be after dinner, for ease of participation.
This is unlike music and other festivals, we are taking you on a personal journey where you are encouraged to meet and connect with others and this will happen easier and deeper if you can be there from the start.
You can request to be added to a secret Facebook group when you register, for more community and interaction.
The detailed schedule of events is posted on the Activities page, and most of the zoom calls will be recorded, except for the more personal parts.
Access most of the events for watching at a later time from our Youtube account!
If you prefer privacy, you will have the option not to turn on your sound or video for each zoom call. And you can create another zoom account with a “Festival Name”.
Only $129 for over 34 online events!
Save by watching with a friend! Only $75 for extra people using one computer, valid on all price tiers.
Register early and save!
$129 Regular price single
$199 for couples
$250 for benefactors who want to also sponsor someone low income.
$75 for extra people in your family, after the first single or couple ticket
$60 low income tickets, limited number, please apply to email@example.com and pay by venmo.
We have scholarship positions for people who can be Zoom Masters, and run the technology for the presenters so they can focus on presenting. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Over a 2 week period, we will offer 2 to 4 events a day, for over 34+ exciting offerings!
That’s only $4 per class!
*Inclusion in our Public Northwest Tantra Festival Facebook community, and our secret Facebook group just for this event.
*Access to all the recordings to enjoy at any time.
*Access to special offerings and gifts on tantra and relationships
** REFUND POLICY
We will refund your payment if you become unable to attend, minus a $40 administration fee and bank costs (bank costs are fees incurred by us for credit card transactions, wire transfers, etc).
Or we can refund a portion of your payment according to the following schedule:
• Cancellation 30 Days or more Before the Event- before May 1, Full Refund minus $40 administration fee and bank costs.
• Cancellation 15- 30 Days Before the Event –May 1- May 14, Half Refund minus $40 administration fee and bank costs. You may transfer your remaining money to another person.
• Cancellation 0 – 15 Days Before the Event –May 15- 29th, No Refund. But you may transfer your ticket to another person, or have access to the video library.
* This event is for adults only, thanks
* No private recording or screen shots of any of the events, we will record them. This is important to protect each other’s privacy. We will not record any breakout room conversations.
* Do not share our recordings publicly after the event. You may share them privately with close friends.
* This is a substance free event, please attend sober.
* All interactions with others are by mutual consent, based on respect and clear communication
* No visual sexual activity or nudity in the recorded zoom calls, keep it private. We will not be showing genitals on line, but upper bodies are fine in the Red Erotic events that are not recorded.
* No violent or oppressive language or loud public arguments or disturbances of any kind tolerated
* All ethnicities, sexual identities and spiritual orientations are welcome and respected.
* Failure to comply with these guidelines could result in you being asked to leave without a refund.